"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Friday, April 1, 2016

Easter, Friends & Stewball


My Slow Takes

1. A correction to my last post. Tridium, although spelled correctly, should have been spelled, "Triduum." My apologies for not editing better.

2. Dee and I hosted an afternoon reception on Easter Sunday. It was a celebration for Eryn and Hailey, who enjoyed it very much. Family, friends and Msgr. Shreve were in attendance.

Some of the food.

The Ladies

3. Stephen brought hardboiled eggs for the annual egg-tapping game. This year Pam won the game.

Pam is on the far left.

4. On Thursday Dee and I helped Pam and Tony setup for the annual Spring Bizarre Bazaar. Pam’s booth contains beautiful wine glasses which she paints herself. 

Me, Dee, Pam & Tony

5. My picks for the “Final Four.”

Villanova Wildcats and the North Carolina Tar Heels.



6. Happy April Fool’s Day!


7. Peter, Paul & Mary - “Stewball”




Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum,” where Kelly is back hosting more takes.




No comments:

Post a Comment