"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Friends

My wife, Dee, is still in the hospital. She is slowly recovering, each day brighter than the one before, as we look ahead to her returning home. Our family, as always, has come together to support each other. My prayers are being answered, my faith remains strong. Thank you Lord for being by my side.

I am blessed with friends who are praying and helping me and my family through this burdensome time. These friends are my Christian family, my brothers and sisters in Christ. We laugh together and we cry together. When life throws curves at us we support each other. We share and we love.

To all our friends, thank you.

To our special friends Brenda and Lou, Ellie and Bill, Jeanine and Dave, Maureen and Jack, Pam and Tony, Susan and Roger, you have changed our lives, teaching us about the love of friendship.

“Faithful friends are a sturdy shelter;
whoever finds one finds a treasure.

Faithful friends are beyond price,
no amount can balance their worth.

Faithful friends are life-saving medicine;
those who fear God will find them.

Those who fear the Lord enjoy stable friendship,
for as they are, so will their neighbors be.”  Sirach 6:14-17







Read more blogs at Conversion Diary.


No comments:

Post a Comment